We are hiring Energy Sustainability Environmental Biodiversity Specialist Packaging Specialist Carbon Specialist Consultants
Due to rapid expansion, Climeaction is seeking professionals working in the Climate Action space to build our team offering services to our clients. We work with independent consultants & professionals with experience to provide our customers with the expertise they need to take meaningful action.
Our assignments range from multiple days to full time & permanent positions.
We want the best people & we pay for expertise.
- If you are an Energy Consultant – Have you experience in Micro Enterprises, Buildings, Process, Food Sector, Industrial & Large Organizations?
- If you are a Sustainability consultant – Have you experience in Food Sector, Large Organizations, Carbon Accounting, Circular Economy & Life Cycle Analysis?
- If you are an Environmental consultant – Have you experience in ISO14001 implementation, Water Stewardship, Waste Management & Environmental Impact Assessments?
- If you are another business consultant and are interested in working with Climeaction – contact us and we can see if your skills fit our business model.
- Degree / Masters / PhD Qualifications in:
- Science Based Subject
- Post Graduate Experience of at-least 5 years – (Graduate / Intermediate Roles available soon!)
- Certified Energy Auditor / Certified Energy Manager / CMPVP / Lean Green Belt advantageous
- Languages such as Spanish / French / Mandarin advantageous
We want our consultants to share our values:
- Commitment to Climate Action – We want consultants who are genuinely passionate about Climate Action – You can’t fake passion
- Transparency – We want our consultants to always operate in a transparent fashion with us and our clients
- Independence – We want consultants that can provide our clients with trusted agnostic advice
- Balance of purpose and Profits – Our business is based on a balanced approach and we would love our consultants to share this value – it’s not all about the money.
- Trust – We want our consultants to be able to provide trusted advice to our clients and in return we will trust you with our work
- Impartiality – We are not tied to any specific equipment supplier or vendor, sure we have our favourites but we would hope you would share this philosophy. It’s the only way we can maintain our next value.
- Integrity – We want our consultants to act with integrity in all of their business dealings
- Honesty – Honesty is always the best policy and sometimes a little dose of honesty rather than lip service can be more valuable to our clients in the long run. We would hope you can share this value.
What our consultants get in return:
- We pay for expertise
- You provide us with your expected fees – based on your fees for your service we will try to match you with assignments
- We seek out work based on our consultants skillsets using our network of clients and contacts – we are building a team that can compete with any large business in this industry sector.
- Transparency – Once onboarded we will be 100% transparent in our business dealings with you.
- Collaborative learning – Our multidisciplinary teams are a hive of knowledge – we can all learn from each other.
- Opportunity to scale your services internationally with Leading Edge Group & Climeaction’s international growth
- Work flexibly and remotely and be paid well to do interesting work with a purpose
- An opportunity to work part time or full time on Climate Action assignments.
Where you are ideally based?
- Ireland – Dublin / North Leinster Region or Nationwide
- Germany / Italy / Spain