Are You Eligible?
GreenPlus is open to SME’s and large companies that are Enterprise Ireland, IDA and Udaras na Gaeltachta clients. HPSU clients in receipt of EI Investment funding are not eligible for a period of 3 years after the investment. If you are not a client of Enterprise Ireland, IDA, or Udaras client and employ less than 10 employees, you should consider the Green for Micro program.
Eligible costs include:
- External Training or Advisory Services provided by a suitable Service provider. Supported daily rates for Training or Advisory Services are capped at €900 per day inclusive of travel and subsistence and all out-of-pocket expenses. Note that actual costs to the company are based on market rates and may be higher.
- The salary cost of up to 10 company green project team members, up to 50% of the total project cost, subject to a maximum of 100 days each at a maximum supported rate of €200 per day.
- Training course fees may be approved for specialized external courses that support the project goals. Training courses should be less than 30 days in duration.
Ineligible costs include:
- General Consultancy including Market research, IT implementation, Financial review and planning, HR consulting or Health and Safety training.
- Capital equipment, materials, or travel and subsistence costs.
- Energy audits by companies are already required to carry out an energy audit under the Energy Efficiency Directive.
- If the project is focused on Energy Efficiency Design, the company will be directed to apply to SEAI (EXEED; Stage 1).