Become a Climeaction Expert
Due to rapid expansion, Climeaction is seeking professionals working in the Climate Action space to build our team offering services to our clients. We work with independent consultants & professionals with experience to provide our customers with the expertise they need to take meaningful action. Our assignments range from multiple days to full time & permanent positions. We want the best people & we pay for expertise. If you feel you have the skills and are committed to our values, this can be your opportunity.
We are hiring:
This role is suited to those with a qualification specific to Sustainable Energy Engineering or related subject such as Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or Process Engineering.
Objectives of this Role
- Support our team in the delivery of our Climate Action as a Service with large industrial sites in the Power Generation, Technology, Manufacturing & Food and Dairy Sector.
- Undertake surveys and audits of business of all scales to identify opportunities for energy cost savings and decarbonization.
- Implement Climate Action Programs in business of all scales – working with our expert team of consultants to deliver real results.
- Collaborate with the wider Climeaction consulting team in supporting full supply chain decarbonization of business of all scales.
- Support the growth of our business decarbonization business in Ireland & North America.
- Leverage the company’s consulting panels and their expertise to deliver world leading full scope decarbonization of business.
Skills and Qualifications
- Level 8 Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- 0 – 5 years in a Energy Engineering
- Experience / Education background in Sustainability / Energy / Carbon / Environment
- Experience in working with business customers
- Demonstrated ability to keep client projects on plan and on budget
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team working skills.
- Strong leadership, communication, logic, innovation, and collaboration skills
- Graduate or early stage career engineers encouraged to apply
- Full Clean Driving Licence & own transport essential
At Climeaction, we are deeply committed to promoting diversity and equity in our workplace. We firmly believe that a diverse and inclusive environment fosters innovation, creativity, and collaboration, leading to the overall success of our organization. We value and respect the unique perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences of all our employees, and we actively work towards creating a safe and inclusive space for everyone. We strictly prohibit any form of discrimination, harassment, or violation of these principles. We strive to ensure equal opportunities, fair treatment, and a supportive culture for all individuals, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are dedicated to upholding these values and fostering an inclusive workplace where every person feels valued, heard, and empowered.
The dynamic nature of my job keeps me engaged and motivated, as I work with many different sectors constantly expanding my skills and knowledge across numerous industries. Since I joined the team, I have been lucky to work with different industries from micro and SME, to large and mega businesses, getting hands-on experience of a range of technologies. One of the highlights of the job is the opportunity to interact with clients. Meeting and collaborating with individuals from various backgrounds has helped to witness firsthand the multitude of ways businesses can approach climate action and decarbonisation. I am delighted to see the positive contribution that the Climeaction team has on the businesses we work with, providing them with practical solutions to decarbonisation that suits their business needs.Annie Duffy Senior Climate Action Consultant
Working at Climeaction has been a great experience for me. The supportive and collaborative culture, combined with the challenging and meaningful work, makes coming to work every day a joy. I feel valued and appreciated as a member of the team, and I’m constantly learning and developing in my role.Tim Cramer Climate Action Consultant Lead
Knowing that our efforts at Climeaction are making a change from micro scale companies all the way up to global industry leaders is incredibly gratifying. Climate change is a pressing issue that requires action at all levels, and being part of an organization that can influence change on such a broad spectrum is truly impactful. Whether it's supporting smaller businesses in adopting sustainable practices or working with industry leaders to implement large-scale environmental initiatives, I feel a sense of purpose knowing that we are contributing to positive change on a global scale.
I am proud to be part of a team that is dedicated to addressing climate change and creating a more sustainable future.
Working at Climeaction is rewarding for me because there is an opportunity for professional development and growth with continuous learning and intellectual stimulation. We work on challenging and varied projects with clients of all sizes and within many sectors. This keeps me interested and eager to work on new projects and prevents me from getting bored and complacent. Of course, because of the work we do I feel fulfilled by contributing to something meaningful like fighting climate change and trying to reduce CO2 emissions.María De Los Santos Climate Action Consultant