This policy is in compliance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Climeaction is the data controller of your personal data and is responsible for the collection, processing, management, and protection of your personal data.
Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Technical data (IP addresses, login data, browser type and version, etc.)
- Usage data (information about how you use our website, products, and services)
- Marketing and communications data (your preferences in receiving marketing materials from us)
We use your personal data to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Services
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Services
- Understand and analyze how you use our Services
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to our Services, and for marketing and promotional purposes
What rights you have over your data
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate or complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Where we send your data
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
How we protect your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.